[Gambas-user] Some documentation for webview in 3.16 execjavascript ??

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 23:24:36 CEST 2021

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 at 11:02, Martin <mbelmonte at belmotek.net> wrote:

> what I would like to know is, if it is possible or not, to send javascript
> commands to the WebView control of the gb.gtk3.webview component, of course
> without enabling gb.qt5.webkit in the project, since that would imply
> disabling gb.gtk3.webview.

The Gambas IDE uses a webview and Javascript controls (with either qt or
gtk) when you preview a html/md document.

You can use Benoits code as an example.
it is in the FTextEditor.class
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/blob/master/app/src/gambas3/.src/Editor/Code/FTextEditor.class

Line 1779  Public Sub Preview_Ready()
and
line 1790 Private Sub RefreshPreview(Optional bReload As Boolean)

Maybe that helps.
BruceS