[Gambas-user] Some documentation for webview in 3.16 execjavascript ??

Martín mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Thu Jun 24 10:15:15 CEST 2021

I'm looking for documentation for the control WebView because in gambas
wiki is blank or some sample program on this version of WebView.

I share here a project which i use for learning and testing.

I want to change the text content and text style like as text editor
program.

Could be possible someone do this changes in the code an share, in order
to understand how it works.

Thanks.