[Gambas-user] How to WebView ExecJavascript

Martín mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Jun 22 21:05:45 CEST 2021

Hi,

I try to use this WebView1.ExecJavascript() but something doesn't work
or i made something bad.

Public Sub tobColor_Click()

   WebView1.ExecJavascript("document.execCommand('forecolor', false,
'#000000')")

'or this

   WebView1.ExecJavascript("document.execCommand('bold', false, false)")

   WebView1.Refresh ' ¿Its line is necessary?

End

Also documentation in [1] is not available.

[1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt5.webview/webview/execjavascript

I would be grateful if someone could tell me where to find documentation
or an ExecJavascript example for gambas version 3.16.
Some developers of the spanish forum are trying to develop a rich text
editor with the webview control in WYSIWYG style.

Martín.