[Gambas-user] [CRASH REPORT] (Jussi Lahtinen) TestImageQT5

bb adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 21:19:53 CEST 2021

On Sat, 2021-06-19 at 20:51 +0300, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
> It doesn't crash on Linux Mint 20. At least with the dev version. Can
> someone else try?
>

> Jussi

Yep, it crashes here (Mint 20.1)

The reason is that the Image class returns a Symbol "." (I cant
remember what this refers to but it's Kind always causes a segfault)

This will happen for any class that has a "." symbol, not only Image.

I have an equivalent project that builds a db of all GUI class symbols.
In it, whereever I put it*, I expressly ignore the "." symbol when it
is encountered.

hth

* We are rebuilding our dev server this weekend, I can't access it atm