[Gambas-user] Installation Problem

bb adamnt42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:13:51 CEST 2021

On Thu, 2021-06-17 at 02:00 -0500, John Dovey wrote:
> I know how to that, no. Definitely not!
>
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 2:00 AM bb <adamnt42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2021-06-17 at 00:37 -0500, John Dovey wrote:
> > >

> > > Going back up the tree, this is the first time I see anything:
> > >

> > OK, yes, quite interesting.
> >
> > You will have to use a different mirror. That one is quite ahem
> > "interesting".
> >
> > There must be one closer to the truth that you can use.
> >
> > You know how to that, yes?

Sorry John, someone else will have to help you with that I have no
freaking idea how Ubuntu works.

Guessing ... it's Synaptic settings repositories or something like
that.

:-(

Here, we use the aarnet mirror which is quite frequently updated
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/ and because it's "close". The one you
should choose "should" be based on the same two characteristics.