[Gambas-user] End of tile error is raised with try

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sun Jun 13 23:13:55 CEST 2021

Am 13.06.21 um 20:02 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Yes I should. Maybe it's my aging brain who has difficulties to changes
> its habits.

Pfff ... what should I say ... ;-)

> More seriously, I don't think I can run each time I modify something in
> the interpreter, because it takes a lot of time to run.

We have also a test suite called 'Fast' which does most of the tests and
needs maybe two seconds.

I've just integrated it to the run.sh script. It can be called with:

'app/src/gambas3-selftest/run.sh fast'

Maybe we should at first call it with 'make'. A la:

'make test'
=> 'app/src/gambas3-selftest/run.sh'

'make testfast'
=> 'app/src/gambas3-selftest/run.sh fast'

This might fit better on the stack of you muscle memory?

> If someone masters GitLab enough, maybe it's possible to modify the
> '.gitlab-ci.yml' file so that the test is run at each commit.

Anyone?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--