[Gambas-user] End of tile error is raised with try

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:02:21 CEST 2021

Le 13/06/2021 à 08:47, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :

>>> Strange!
>>
>> It should be fixed now.
>
> Yes. Maybe you can integrate 'app/src/gambas3-selftest/run.sh' to your
> muscle memory on every update to see if nothing (tested) has been broken.
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Yes I should. Maybe it's my aging brain who has difficulties to changes
its habits.

More seriously, I don't think I can run each time I modify something in
the interpreter, because it takes a lot of time to run.

If someone masters GitLab enough, maybe it's possible to modify the
'.gitlab-ci.yml' file so that the test is run at each commit.

--
Benoît Minisini