[Gambas-user] Concordance and reverse concordance for controls

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat Jun 5 05:10:46 CEST 2021

Might it be easier to add a module to your app that runs thru all the classes and controls and generates a report. When the app is started would much of that info be available thru classes and the control classes and hierarchy ? Which can all be accessed at runtime.
Inheritance of course is compile time mostly I think.
Trying to write a app to basically compile everything but not really compile would be very time consuming
I wonder if Benoit could print it from the compiler and linker...

--
Thanks
Brian G Friday, 04 June 2021, 05:33PM -07:00 from Bruce  adamnt42 at gmail.com :