[Gambas-user] Problems with the editor after update to 3.16.1

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Mon Jul 19 08:49:53 CEST 2021

Am 17.07.21 um 16:26 schrieb Hartmut Wagener:
> I have found out that this only happens when i use the Mate-Desktop.

I use Mate under Ubuntu Mate. Strange things have happened along the
way. I have not used the new Editor yet, but there were other glitches.

What I found was that the choice of the right library in Gambas can
help. Try using something like gb.qt5 and gb.qt5.ext instead of gb.gui.
There are several possible combinations, try them and find out what happens.

Regards
Rolf