[Gambas-user] EXEC ... WITH

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 04:26:54 CEST 2021

try adding gbr3 to pkexec policies.

that pkAppMan will do it for you (it's one of it's presets)

Or if you initially run pkAppMan from a terminal using sudo it will ask to
auto-add gbr3 to pkexec rules (if you want it to)
it does not allow any application to auto get root access you still have to
put in the password but you get the gui requester.

There's one way to find out if it fixes anything  :)

BruceS