[Gambas-user] Error ODBC

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:22:49 CEST 2021

El jue, 15 de jul. de 2021 a la(s) 12:18, Benoît Minisini (g4mba5 at gmail.com)
escribió:

> I have just tested to run two successive SELECT requests with the ODBC
> driver, and apparently it works perfectly.

good work.. thanks.. please you can paste here in the mail threath the
comit that fix .. to property patched the current stable versions?

also.. there-s other issues with enconding.. it seems solved in 3.16.1 but
i not tested yet cos i am busy in zabbix and adaptation of the apps at job,
seems that when i retrieve german or cirilic strings its not printed in
console! HAns can confirm that in the picture i send to him