[Gambas-user] Gambas v3.16.2 release for openSUSE missing components?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:46:52 CEST 2021

I don't know if anyone here would have any idea about a distro-specific Gambas repo issue, but here goes.

The openSUSE package manager tells me that there are new Gambas updates from a community (stable version) repo. But, it lists
only 13 components for v3.16.2 when there are usually about 98 listed when an update comes out:
gambas3-gb-complex
gambas3-gb-compress
gambas3-gb-compress-zstd
gambas3-gb-crypt
gambas3-gb-gmp
gambas3-gb-gsl
gambas3-gb-httpd
gambas3-gb-inotify
gambas3-gb-ncurses
gambas3-gb-openal
gambas3-gb-openssl
gambas3-gb-sdl2-audio
gambas3-gb-vb

That can't be all that is required to upgrade from v3.16.1 to v 3.16.2. Or, is it?

I don't see anything missing in the spec file at https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home%3Amunix9/gambas3.

Any clues?

--
Lee