[Gambas-user] Request for advice

John Dovey dovey.john at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:43:17 CEST 2021

Now I'm looking at one of the objects. (user) and setting the Property
for "photo" which is another object called chatphoto.
How do I implement this?

I've got
---
tb_type_chat.class

Export
Property id As Long Use $id
Property type As String Use $type
' etc then
Property photo As Tb_type_chatphoto Use $tb_type_chatphoto '<- This
obviously refers to a different object. in the Read function, I guess
I populate the new object?

---

JD