[Gambas-user] Request for advice

John Dovey dovey.john at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:29:37 CEST 2021

OO in general. Bruce’s model I am battling to make out. I’ve figured that
using classes is easy enough to use as a substitute for struct, but how I
do the rest is a little beyond me.
In the attached project you can see I created a bot class, and I can
populate the data in it. I created the botme class (which I think is
actually an object, and I can populate that easily enough. What I’m not
sure about is the right way to do it.
JD

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 10:22 AM T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 7/13/21 11:13 AM, John Dovey wrote:
> > Ok.. I'm really battling to understand how this is supposed to work.
> > Any suggestions?
>
> What exactly are you referring to with "this"? Are you talking about using
> the Telegram API generally, or the OO version of a
> bot that Bruce conceptualized?
>

> --
> Lee

Sent from Gmail Mobile