[Gambas-user] Wiki error: Drawing

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 12:20:45 CEST 2021

On Mon, 12 Jul 2021 at 10:16, bb <adamnt42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2021-07-12 at 09:59 +0100, Bruce Steers wrote:
> >
> > > the error seems to be the URL , where did you link to it?
> > >
> > > there is no gb.qt.ext on the wiki just gb.qt4.ext and gb.qt5.ext
> > > but no gb.qt.ext
> > > BruceS
> > >

> > There also isn't anything called "Drawing" that I know of, there is
> > Draw and DrawingArea  ???
> > Certainly no "Drawing" in gb.qt4.ext
> >
> > BruceS
> >
> > ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
> @BruceS
> Could it be a translated page somewhere?

I was veering more towards a possible external search engine link error?
But then it could also be an internal wiki link error.

need more details from John on how he arrived at it.
i can reproduce it if i try the URL
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt/drawing
but that's not a link that should exist.
BruceS