[Gambas-user] Reading and displaying a picture - stored directly in a DB

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 16:08:21 CEST 2021

Il giorno lun 5 lug 2021 alle ore 16:04 bb <adamnt42 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Mon, 2021-07-05 at 15:55 +0200, Hans Lehmann wrote:
> > Am 05.07.21 um 15:00 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
> > > I don't have time to test it at the moment, but perhaps the
> > > DataBrowser.MouseDown event?
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > no, this only works if you click on the individual rows in the
> > DataBrowser1.View. But the navigation is not affected by this.
> >
> > With kind regards
> >
> > Hans
> > ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
> Try the Arrange event, it fires after the control has redrawn the
> content, so theoretically unless you are already on first and click the
> "first" button or etc.

Here I only followed the logic of selecting where we want on delete (next
for all rows, previous only for the last row) and moving with the arrows.
I used MouseUp because MouseDown doesn't seem to work here, Benoit?

Can you see the attached project (*) and tell where is wrong, if wrong?

(*) https://paste.c-net.org/CradleCredible

Thank you and greetings

Gianluigi