[Gambas-user] Question about TextEdit

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Mon Jul 5 08:46:24 CEST 2021

Am 03.07.21 um 17:11 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 03/07/2021 à 14:09, bb a écrit :
>>
>> Aha, now I see what you have done. Nice trick. I'll have to remember
>> that one for scraping rich text.

> You can use String.FromHTML() from 'gb.util' too. But beware that just a
> few HTML entities are handled. Hopefully, they are less and less
> frequent now that HTML is mostly UTF-8.
>
> Regards,

Ok... interesting thing. I will try it with these notes, hopefully it
can handle them. Then I could write a one-time conversion for the notes
and would get rid of the old RichText ones.

RichText as such still is important for me in other applications, so in
the long run, a new TextEdit control would be nice...

Regards
Rolf