[Gambas-user] Changes after updating (either gambas or system-things)

Hartmut Wagener hartmut.w.wagener at t-online.de
Sun Jul 4 22:29:12 CEST 2021

Here is my project file, thanks for helping me and perhaps others...

I have added a setfocus in Form_Open and many Panelx.refresh in
Buttonx.getfocus and Buttinx.lostfocus to get it running

I must have a look how to catch the cursor-presses, they are not inside
the strings of keypress-event, or am i mistaken here?

Regards

Hartmut