[Gambas-user] Scripter gbs3 Change

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:19:21 CET 2021

I think is fine.
i found with the scripter i have been able to take ANY normal gambas app
that uses only one class file and simply rename the .class to .gbs , add
the /urs/bin/env gbs3 part and add the Use "component name" bits and they
have ALL worked.
(plus of course renaming the Form_Open() function to Main() and using
FMain.Show() to open it)

I think as with non script cases you would HAVE to declare a Main()
function so seems fitting that you should have to also do it with scripts.
and nice you still do not have to use it if the script does not need public
functions.

BruceS