[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:01:35 CET 2021

Hi Charlie

> and easysoft have an Access ODBC Driver:
> https://www.easysoft.com/products/data_access/odbc-access-driver/getting-started.html

I have odbc connection to mdb's working fine with unixODBC and mdbtools
... it's just using that with gb.db.odbc that currently flails..

plus Easysoft don't list Access 97 which is the version of these and
at a price of 899 GBP ... I do not think so !

> But I have tested this in meantime: even with freeTDS, I get an
> rs.count.
> So it seems to be the SQL server and not the Odbc drivers.

but that is with MS SQL ... not what I'm looking at