[Gambas-user] Fwd: Re: Trim$

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:26:55 CET 2021

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, 19:30 Benoît Minisini, <g4mba5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 27/01/2021 à 20:23, Pino Zollo a écrit :
> >

> > I had to go back to version 3.15.0 ... (I had a copy on a pen drive by
> > luck....not found any more on the web)
> >

> > The 3.15.2  breaks my program.
> >
> > Saludos
> >
> > Pino
> >

> > ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>
> You can compile any version from the git

Compiling the new builds or any version has never been easier.
Package lists are up to date with many distros now.
See here for the list of distros and packages needed to install.
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install#t7

Once packages are installed it's just 4 commands to compile and install a
git clone.

I made a script to do it all...
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas3-compile-and-install

And a gambas application...
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambaslatestupdate

Application is WIP but if you have a working gambas installed it can
upgrade to latest beta or stable version.

The first one is a bash script that works with no gambas installed. But it
is 2 parts, one to download/clone gambas source if you have not already and
the other to compile/install.
They may make things easier for you.

BruceS