[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

d4t4full at gmail.com d4t4full at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 03:16:10 CET 2021

(hope I'm replying to the right address, and sorry for top-posting: writing from phone)

I did download at home Northwind.Mdb, MS's test Access database, and -sure enough- got the same issue.
Now, thanks to the pandemic, my dev machine is not easily reachable for me as it is at the office.

I will try to make some time as soon as possible to get a dev environment and check why MDB data fetch fails. If I do get to the actual issue, I'll try to fix it, but can't really promise anything.

I got to fix Firebird in the past, but this sounds a little trickier.

Regards,
zxMarce.