[Gambas-user] ODBC - unable to fetch row

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:51:44 CET 2021

HEy kicking177 check #1100
http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1100

odbc cannot count on resultset.. is not part of the standar cos not all the
db's can report it check my documentation:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/odbcdatabase#t7

BUT STILL ARE NOT WORKING odbc module are broken changed to devel
environment after investigate it,   the culprit is the benoit's commits
changed behaviour that produces this new error 😈 (yeah benoit i must take
your attention on this and you too zxmarce):
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/commit/aa67ba1309bde70e8b528be833ba06a8d124cbd1
maybe that's why i cannot reproduce in gambas 3.9 and 3.11+ has that
problem..
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/commit/e07ac2e4f2588f62bb55aa2b8351a08a810c1586

i not teste 3.14 neither 3.15 yet.. cos i not backported the very bad made
ppa packages yet.. and debian ones limits the features.. (not qt4 not
sqtlie2  etc etc etc)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com