[Gambas-user] Testing a new look for message boxes

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Jan 16 05:42:21 CET 2021

Am 16.01.21 um 01:33 schrieb Bruce Steers:

> Nice , but i do not like that i cannot move it.

That's a no-go. I have situations every day where i have to keep up a
message until i phoned with someone. Therefor i must be able to move it
to the side to reach other windows.

> And not too sure about the colour buttons. I cannot read the cancel
> button text.

Just saw your screenshot. I think messages should stick to a standard
and would hate it if every programming language brought its own design
for it. The only thing i don't like with the current ones is that the
text cannot be copied.

The colors give additional meaning that does not necessarily correlate
with the content, which can lead to confusion, especially since one must
also consider that there is color blindness. I mean if a programmer then
absolutely thinks he has to rely on the colors ...

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur