[Gambas-user] su on non english computers

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 02:36:45 CET 2021

Yes.
You can enter password when ./reconf-all starts and go for a walk.
when it gets to 'sudo make unstall' or 'su -c "make install"' the proccess
does not fail because you are not there to type the password. it sends the
command then reads the terminal text looking for.
Line Begins "[sudo]" (for sudo) when the terminal line says that it types
the previously entered password for you using TerminalView.Input()

But I need to know if su -c command prompts with "Password:" in all
languages.
That's what I am saying.
BruceS