[Gambas-user] HTTP Gambas server

Olivier Coquet ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr
Fri Jan 15 16:03:16 CET 2021

If you want, i can upload here the last version of my class (as class or
as component as you want) but you must look sample code to see how it
work, because doc is in progress and it take some time to make-it.

For instance, after integrated the component in my master Domotic
project, it's seams to work perfectly.

regards

Olivier.