[Gambas-user] HTTP Gambas server

Olivier Coquet ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr
Fri Jan 15 09:20:59 CET 2021

Hi,

No i'm not the maintainer, i think you're speaking about Domoticz which
is a domotic platform.

Here, my project is a little less complex, goal is to action some object
(DIO-Chaccon) from linux station (Raspberry) or web with minimal
security and control.

For instance, gui is ok
Timer and scenarii are ok
Web connection is a work in progress.
Electronic interface is a work in progress.

You can see evolution of project on my Gambas Forum
(http://forum.3d-phenomen.fr/) but in French language.

Regards

Olivier Coquet