[Gambas-user] Compiled version of class

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:23:37 CET 2021

Il giorno gio 14 gen 2021 alle ore 14:01 Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Good luck.

Olivier & Bruce,

I think some clarifications should be made:
Importing the library into the project is superfluous as it is already
saved in .local.
If you update the library you need to change from the second version number
eg.

0.2.0

For example in our project (Italian wiki) we can add the subtraction to
LibSommaStringhe, perhaps changing the formation of the first number with a
number sufficient to support it.
To import the new library just update the search code:

sLocalPath &= "/LibSommaStringhe:0.2.gambas"

Change the code of the btnTotal button by adding something like this:

  If RadioButton1.Value Then
    sMetod = hMat.Symbols[0]
  Else
    sMetod = hMat.Symbols[1]