[Gambas-user] Compiled version of class

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:10:46 CET 2021

why not just import the non compiled class source into your project?

My script editor here https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/scripted
I imported from gambas the class files for TerminalView class and
TextEditor and customised them to my own needs.

Much better to have the class as an internal part of the program and not an
external file that may or may not be easy to install.

BruceS