[Gambas-user] Compiled version of class

Linus olivier.cruilles at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 13 15:54:37 CET 2021

Hello,

Yes it’s possible in Gambas, take a look a create a library or a Component (better) of your project.

After that you could load your new Library/Component in any other project.

You can look at a component I have posted in the Farm of Gambas

Farm ==> Library ==> gb.sshclient1.1.5

Take a look at the Properties Panel ==> Information
and if you try to Build the package by the IDE, you should see all options I have set.

This is just an example that could point you to a direction.

Olivier Cruilles