[Gambas-user] New appimage version

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:28:50 CET 2021

FAbian.. i'm interesting on that will be included in gambas ide..

the main reason is for run in those linux like alpine by example.. so
ther's one problem.. what about if some dependences like openall (is
not include in alpine for some reason..= on the appimage we can
include the openall needs but .. will be against glibc so..(alpine use
muslc) later i think about it and check that if i build an app image
the embedded things will be linked against glibc so? this wil not work
so in those linux. so neither freebsd etc etc and so and so?