[Gambas-user] Testing scripter, but found this script to be slow

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 00:00:55 CET 2021

Yes, it does a lot of work per character. The spacing doesn't make a
difference unless you use a large terminal. But I understand, it's not a
satisfying solution.
However, almost nothing is needed to be calculated before luminance. So the
code is in wrong order. Now everything is calculated whether L>0 or not.
JIT just is very fast.

Jussi