[Gambas-user] Unable to collapse code after rebuild.

Ian Roper ian.roper at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 8 23:44:36 CET 2021

This is a '*me and my computer problem*'

I did a rebuild recently and copied in a backup of the /.config/gambas3
folder, to see if i could preserve my settings.

That actually worked. Same background, same theme ect

The only thing I can't do is open or collapse folded code.

If I select format code, then it will open any collapsed code but I
can't collapse it again.

If I create a new project, I get the same results.

Anybody have an idea of where I should be looking to resolve this.

Cheers,

IR