[Gambas-user] Scripter issue/errors

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun Jan 3 17:19:17 CET 2021

Hi Benoît ,

The scripter does not handle correctly public or static Defs when the assigned value spans multiple lines,
I would like to change the code to correct that in one of four ways

1) by parsing it more completely... extra overhead
2) allowing \ at the end of multi line statements to force ignore the \n
3) update the documentation to say not to do that.
4) whatever you think is correct

in some cases the fast unsafe directives are not properly handles, needs some work to get it right
and figure out just what causes the issue. I am working on that now.

Brian G