[Gambas-user] Gambas manuals for beginners ... possibly free

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 23:34:01 CET 2021

Welcome to the wonderful world of gambas basic :)

There is a good book called "Beginners Guide To Gambas"  you can buy the
book and i think there are also a few free ebook downloads of it too.

The IDE is very intuitive in the way help pops up describing how to use
things as you type them.

Pressing the Ctrl key on words in the IDE can pop open the help on what you
clicked.

There are also many example programs on the software farm, some quite
simple and with explanations that can be a very good way to learn, by
examples :)

Wishing well
BruceS