[Gambas-user] Happy new year 2021

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sat Jan 2 16:57:43 CET 2021

This past year has been difficult, I hope that this 2021 that we have
just released will be better than the previous one, being realistic it
probably is not. But knowing that there are altruistic people on the
other side of the network cable, in this case gambas3 developers, makes
one more capable of facing some everyday problems with more knowledge,
more power.
Thanks for making Gambas3, in my case it allowed me to make programs
that I could not do otherwise.
Thanks Benoît and everyone who makes this IDE better every day.

I wish you a good 2021.

Martín Belmonte.