[Gambas-user] Happy new year 2021

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:42:51 CET 2021

Happy new year all.
Much love and respect to all from the Isle of wight UK.

Ultimate thanks to Benoit for the phenomenon that is Gambas, not sure how
many years i've been using it but it was Gambas2 when i started.

Thanks for the software, the listening and understanding of all us users
(especially this one) and all our requests.
Thanks for opportunity to be some small part of a community of creatives,
and for the opportunity to be able to put back into something i have got so
much out of over the years.
i think the next gambas is going to be awesome and practically bug free at
this rate :)

Thanks to ALL the Gambas team (you know who you are) and apologies if
needed,  I know I can be a dick as times, i hope i have more good points
than bad points though , I think me heart is in the right place ;)

Thanks for the help, the correcting my misunderstandings, the time.  Thank
you.

Here's for things getting better , even if we have to do it ourselves.......

Much love to the Gambas family <3
Bruce Steers