[Gambas-user] border.none to alternative causing size increase

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:42:52 CET 2021

Thanks Bruce ,
i've currently just gone for just making the font toggle underlined
(couldn't do bold as that also increased the label size lol).
I was trying to emulate the standard checkbox's focus behaviour that puts a
dotted border around the text but cleanly.
I tried background but it just wasn't pretty enough., had to settle for
font underline

Wishing well
BruceS