[Gambas-user] Crash with latest version

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Feb 26 00:33:08 CET 2021

Am 25.02.21 um 23:41 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:

>     I am playing around with it and try to integrate it to gbtest. I want to
>     publish it on Gitlab so that you can have a look at it and that I have a
>     backup of my work.
>
>     Whats the license? GPL2?
>

> OK, give me a link and I'll see when I find some time.
> I think the license should be with the both clause, 2 or 3 at choice (IE
> the same license Gambas has).

Ok I copied the license from Gambas.

https://gitlab.com/christhal/gambastestercmd
Are you familiar with Git/Gitlab?

If you download it you can run the tests with 'F4'
(you need the newest Gambas2).

First I copied the test code to Test1.test module. Then I extracted some
parts that run for a long time into separate methods (not everything
done yet/not tested).

Then I started to convert tests in DoTests() to be called by gb.test.

Until this moment (commit fcb278d08e312f) I converted 83 tests until
line 792 in Test1.DoTests() then it does 'Return'.

If you hit Shift-F4 you can see the test suites. 'Standard' runs
Test1.DoTests().

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--