[Gambas-user] TextHighlighting commit

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:38:48 CET 2021

> So i'm thinking it's something to do with that rather than suddenly all my
> systems are misconfiggured

Again and again, no one is suggesting your systems are misconfigured.

pffffffff , I might just learn to live with the bug , it might be easier ;)

Yes I see, it requires clicking on a button, maybe two.

> what are you on stable build or something?  ;)

No, I compile from the sources, but not very frequently. I just tried with
the latest and no problems. It certainly is in your end.

I have tried uninstalling, removing manually gambas stuff, installing main
> master not my own fork.
>

> It's the above mentioned commit.  trust me :)

It has to be some combination; different configs + bug.

Jussi