[Gambas-user] Going to Mars FOSS

martin p cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:34:49 CET 2021

That is what grows the comunity and make Gambas bigger. I started the
discusion and posted that closing the source was pointless (wasn't sure
about it was legal). In this era and operating system, closing the
source is a bad thing to do. There are much better alternaives for
making money to pay the rent. We're going to Mars FOSS!!!

https://www.zdnet.com/article/to-infinity-and-beyond-linux-and-open-source-goes-to-mars/

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia