[Gambas-user] Custom controls in gambas IDE

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:53:48 CET 2021

It now copies custom controls .info to projects info dir as mentioned.

It is maybe too much to add it to preferences?
Possibly it is better more hidden as an Env variable could be set for to
make gambas load the component into itself on load?
like.
Env GB_LOAD_IN_IDE="/path/to/projectdir/MyComponent.gambas" gambas3
something like that?

I want this so i will merge it to my branch i think as custom controls is
my new playground :)

Any thoughts appreciated.
All the best
BruceS