[Gambas-user] How to create a plugin system for your Gambas project: a conclusion

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Fri Feb 19 20:29:29 CET 2021

I am a layman,
  But is it not that you need to provide the GPL license for all parts included into your project as part of the disclosure for a project. That any part you modify of the software you use that is GPL must be under the same license GPL. Anything code wise you create that uses/calls these GPL things is yours to put what ever license you want as proprietary as you want.

You own the small portion you make with the free tools, or calls the free tools etc..
or maybe thats just gpl 2 not 3 .... lol!

Cheers

Brian G