[Gambas-user] How to create a plugin system for your Gambas project

martin cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:39:24 CET 2021

Olivier, nobody said you cannot sell the software. You can, of course,
but as open source or you will face Qt licensing issues (not Gambas). Or
maybe I'm wrong!!!

from

https://www.qt.io/download-open-source#obligations

"When selecting an open source license for your project, you contribute
to free and open source software development by using Qt under any of
the following licenses: LGPL version 3, GPL version 2 and GPL version 3."

I'm pretty sure your program uses some of the Qt controls. Unless its
console, or GTK, but most use Qt.

But I may be absolutely wrong on this matter. :)