[Gambas-user] How to create a plugin system for your Gambas project

olivier coquet ocoquet at 3d-phenomen.fr
Thu Feb 18 19:37:09 CET 2021

Hello bruce,

It seems that I don't understand things very well.
_It is not the Gambas mailing list but the Gambas USERS mailing list,
nuance_.
Where is it written that these users should only develop free software?
Certainly not in the GPL license (read it again, it seems to me that you
miss some information about it).
To my knowledge, Gambas is a tool, a tool is made to do things, free or
not. AND in any case, I think that the only one whose opinion may be
relevant at this stage is Benoit, if he tells me he disagrees with the
principle of developing commercial software with Gambas I would bow, but
until he gives an opinion I remain on my position.
I thought that the Gambas community had evolved in the direction of
open-mindedness, it seems that this is not the case.

Olivier COQUET

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)