[Gambas-user] DateChooser.Value = one day less

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu Feb 18 11:49:31 CET 2021

Just used a DateChooser and had it pop up when a button is pressed. So
far so good. The gray marker is on February 18, that's correct.

When the user clicks on a date, a message.info pops up and shows the
string DateChooser.Value (I did that for debugging purposes only).

Here it seems, there is one day less than chosen, i. e. when I click Feb
10, the result is "09/02/2021 23:00:00". The gray marker is positioned
correctly.

What can I do?

Regards
Rolf