[Gambas-user] Gmail Attachment Pipe

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:17:37 CET 2021

> I just wonder if the bad guys are doing the same thing?

I think they just try to block malware. Thus they offer sending the
"suspicious" files as google drive links. That way they can attach content
warning for the receiving end.
I would guess they assume that if you are savvy enough to use the receiving
end of the pipe to circumvent the filters, then you are savvy enough to not
run a malware.
I see no reason why they would specifically want to block Gambas projects.
It is just coincidence that the AI thinks it is suspicious.

Jussi