[Gambas-user] Sub and Function hijack ?? is this possible ?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue Feb 16 18:47:00 CET 2021

Am 16.02.21 um 08:09 schrieb olivier coquet:

> Sorry, I don't know how i can send some files to you because GMail is
> not a mail server, it is a mail filter :)

Yeah :-)

> I'll make an internet site online in few days to put my files.
> I tell you the url as soon.

You don't need that. I wrote a small project which packs a file
especially for Gmail so that it can be attached and sent without Gmail
rejecting it:

https://gitlab.com/christhal/gmailpipe

You can pack a 'project.tar.gz' to 'project.tar.gz.gmail.txt' and reverse.

It's also in the software farm. Have fun with it.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur