[Gambas-user] gb.form.editor and a really really long line error

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:35:06 CET 2021

Hi all.
can texteditor line buffer length be increased (not meaning in gamba in
general, i have class imported in my project so can manipulate code myself
at any level just can't find the said code)

I loaded up a settings file that had a really long line over 4,000 chars.
TextEditor object in my editor showed blank unless i enabled wordwrap.

It also threw this warning message..
(scripted-oldgambas:12054): Gtk-WARNING **: 15:30:18.159: drawing failure
for widget 'GtkFixed': invalid value (typically too big) for the size of
the input (surface, pattern, etc.)

file loaded okay in Pluma so i guess something i can workaround.

Thanks in advance
BruceS