[Gambas-user] Crash with latest version

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:07:29 CET 2021

Le 10/02/2021 à 18:56, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> So, how is it, what is the correct behaviour?
>
> Jussi

Sorry, I told you rubbish, there is a bug in the automatic conversion
routine. I fix it, and everything will be correct.

Would it be possible for you to modify your test program by adding log
messages about what is tested actually, at each step? With a unique test
identifier?

For example, maybe you can make test groups and sub-groups, and use as
identifier something like "1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1" and so on.

(I'm not sure I am very clear...)

The test program would just print:
Test 1.1.1... OK
Test 1.1.2... OK
Test 1.1.3... OK
Test 1.2... OK
Test 1.3... FAIL!

You can even use the standard format used by 'gb.test' component.

(I even guess Christof would tell you that it should be rewrite as a
'gb.test' test suite!)

That way you program could become part of an automatic test of the
interpreter.

Benoît Minisini